Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- CNA/Home Health Aide - full-time, day shift.
- No openings at this time.
South Bend Office:
- Hospice House Float RN - Mon-Fri, 3p-11p. This position will be based out of our South Bend, 7 bed, inpatient unit and will float to our Elkhart unit as needed.A $2.00 per hour float differential and mileage reimbursement between the two sites will be provided.
- Social Worker - Mon-Fri, day shift. Seeking MSW with Indiana licensure as an LSW or LCSW. Previous health care experience preferred.
- Medical Director - seeking MD or DO, board-certified or board eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p.
- Social Work Coordinator - seeking MSW to oversee our Social Work department. Requires Indiana licensure as an LCSW and previous supervisory experience.
- Admissions Coordinator - seeking RN with previous supervisory experience to oversee the Admissions Department. This is a full time position working Mon-Fri, day shift.
- Power Weekend Admissions Rep - Seeking candidates to work Saturday & Sunday, 9a-9p. This position is responsible for pre-assessments and follow-up referrals. Bachelor's degree with previous experience in health care preferred.Full-time benefits provided plus a $5.00/hr differential. Additional hours may be available during the week on a PRN basis.