Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- CNA/Home Health Aide - full-time, day shift.
- Power Weekend Hospice House RN - seeking experienced RN to work Saturday and Sunday, 7a-7p. Full-time benefits available plus a $5.00/hr differential.
- No openings at this time.
South Bend Office:
- Hospice House Float RN - Mon-Fri, 3p-11p. This position will be based out of our South Bend, 7 bed, inpatient unit and will float to our Elkhart unit as needed.A $2.00 per hour float differential and mileage reimbursement between the two sites will be provided.
- Evening Visit Nurse - seeking RN or LPN to provide coverage Mon-Fri, 5p-1a, for scheduled and emergency visits. This is a full-time, salaried position. Coverage area is St. Joe and LaPorte counties.
- Social Worker - Seeking MSW to work full-time day shift. Requires IN licensure as an LSW or LCSW.
- Admissions Coordinator - seeking RN with previous supervisory experience to oversee the Admission Nurses ensuring compliance with policies and regulations. This is a full time position working Mon-Fri, day shift.