Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- Home Health Aide - CNA to work full-time, day shift.
- RN Case Manager - full-time, day shift
South Bend Office:
- Power Weekend Triage/Visit RN - Sat & Sun, 9a-9p. Full-time benefits provided plus a $5.00/hr differential.
- Triage/Visit RN - Mon-Fri, 8a-4p.
- Evening Visit Nurse - RN to perform scheduled and emergency visits Mon-Fri, 4p-12a.
- Night Visit Nurse - RN to work On Call 1a-9a, Mon- Fri, performing emergency visits as directed by a triage nurse. Full-time, salaried position.
- ADON - seeking RN with previous supervisory experience to assist with management of nursing services.
- Medical Director - due to our continued growth we are seeking an MD or DO that is board-certified or board-eligible in Hospice and Palliative Medicine to work full-time, Mon-Fri, 8a-5p as part of our medical team.
- No openings at this time.