Looking for a great place to work? You'll appreciate our comprehensive and competitive benefits program. It's just one of the ways we show our commitment to providing you and your family support. Some of the benefits we offer include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Benefit
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri, day shift.
- Housekeeper - seeking candidates to work 3 to 4 days per week, 6a-9a, performing housekeeping duties for our 7 bed inpatient unit. Previous housekeeping experience in a healthcare environment preferred.
- No openings at this time
South Bend Office:
- Triage/Visit RN - Mon-Fri, 9a-5p
- RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri, day shift
- Evening Hospice House RN Float - experienced RN to work Mon-Fri, 3p-11p in our 7 bed inpatient unit. Position will float to help with coverage at our Elkhart unit as needed. $2.00/hr float differential provided plus mileage reimbursement for travel between the sites.
- Home Health Aide - CNA to work full-time, day shift.
- Medical Director - due to our continued growth we are seeking an MD or DO that is board-certified or board-eligible in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine to work full-time, Mon-Fri, 8a-5p as part of our medical team.
- Accounting Assistant - seeking candidates to work 32 hours/week, Tues thru Fri, 8a-4:30p. Full-time benefits provided. Previous accounting experience required.