Employment at Center for Hospice Care is made on a non-discriminatory basis and without regard to age, gender, religion, race, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status. For information on the following positions contact:
email or send your resume to:
Center for Hospice Care
501 Comfort Place
Mishawaka, IN 46545
- RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri, day shift.
- On Call Nurse - RN to work On Call, Mon-Fri, 1a-8a performing emergency visits as directed. This is a part-time position with a guarantee of compensation for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
South Bend Office:
- Triage/Visit RN - Mon-Fri, 9a-5p
- RN Case Manager - Mon-Fri, day shift
- Social Worker - full-time, day shift. Requires MSW and IN licensure as an LSW or LCSW.
- Evening Hospice House RN - experienced RN to work Mon-Fri, 3p-11p in our 7 bed inpatient unit.
- Nurse Practitioner - seeking NP to work Mon-Fri, 8a-5p. Will provide clinical care and education to patients, families, staff and the community. Requirements include completion of an accredited NP graduate program or an accredited certificate program, current national licensure and RN licensure with prescriptive authority.
- Medical Director - due to our continued growth we are seeking an MD or DO that is board-certified or board-eligible in Hospice and Palliative Care Medicine to work full-time, Mon-Fri, 8a-5p as part of our medical team.
- No positions available at this time